The Potty School's Member Club
Benefits of The Member Club:
- Exclusive access to weekly live Q&As (30-minutes)
- time to get your potty training questions answered, in real time! (they will also be recorded for playback at a later date)
- tag your questions throughout the week with @askthepottyschool and they'll be answered, in order on teh weekly Q&A (group consult)
- Access to a new expert bundle each month!
- Private access to The Member Club to interact with your peers
- this is not an open group and greatly reduces the risk of unwelcomed "intruders"
- Free Pottying Personality Quiz & Profile Results
- Keep the monthly pricing your maintained subscription starts at, for life!
WEEKLY LIVE Q&A CALL
You don't have to struggle on your own with questions! Michelle and The Potty School team are ready to help your move forward on your pottying journey! 30-minute Q&A every week!
A NEW BUNDLE EVERY MONTH
Chock full of methods and strategies to help you move forward on your potty training journey. We love to share top-of-the-line experts to help you in all areas of Potty Training.
ACCOUNTABILITY & ENCOURAGEMENT
Access to the other members in the secret group who you can reach out to on your pottying journey.
What is The Member Club?
The Member Club was created specifically to help parents who are wanting to potty train their children. Whether you are still pregnant and just wanting a head start, have a young child and are just researching, or have already tried "everything" and are at a loss, we are here for you.
Potty training isn't a "one-size fits all" kind of journey. The are ups and downs and sometimes what we expect as "linear" learning just doesn't match-up to what the reality of potty training a toddler, or pre-schooler looks like.
This group is open for people who are choosing to potty train at any age, though specifically geared toward parents of children ages 18+ month (though we love teaching Elimination Communication to those with children 0-18 months via classes!)
Whether it's your first look into potty training, or you've potty trained an older child and just want a refresher course...or a more family-appropriate method for you...you're in the right here. We're here to guide you every step of the way, no matter how long it takes to get there, no judgment passed.
At first this group will be based on the weekly live Q&A sessions - but will soon develop to have a line-up of monthly expert interviews that will be stored for you as a "course" bundle waiting for you to access at your leisure.
Connect with Other Parents & Access to Potty Training Expert
- Live Question and Answer sessions with Michelle
- Connect with other parents in the goup, and find an accountability partner with a similar pottying personality as you
- 24/7 access to peer support
- Recorded teachings on a variety of topics, from live classes
Some of the Common Troubleshooting Questions Parents Have Include:
- Where to start?
- Why does my child pee in the toilet, and then on the ground immediately afterwards?
- My child always hides to poop, how do I get that poop in the potty?
- My child is scared of the toilet and has sensory issues, how do I help him?
- I'm just feeling overwhelmed and need someone to just tell me what the next step is!
- My child has never been dry during naptime ever...how are we going to ever get out of diapers?
- I got rid of the diapers, and now she's screaming for them...do I keep using them?
If You're Wanting to Learn More About Any of the Below, The Member Club is for you!
- Nights & nap training
- How diet affects potty training (and how to improve it)
- Which potty to choose, and why
- Potty Training at an early age
- Potty Training with developmental, emotional or social issues
- Parents of Multiples
- Continuity when there are multiple caregivers
- Transitioning from the mini-potty to the toilet
- Traveling with a newly potty trained kiddo
Michelle Swaney is the CEO of The Potty School, a Potty Training Consultant, Speaker, Teacher of in-person & online classes, and the creator of the Potty Training Support Group where she helps over 1,700 motivated mamas (and some dads), move toward the next step on their family’s pottying journey…ultimately toward potty independence.
Michelle is passionate about helping mamas to embrace their Pottying Personality, through a Meyers-Briggs®-like quiz in order to potty train with a style and method that is most effective, and enjoyable, for their family and specific child…ultimately leading to pottying independence, while making the journey one based on building a bond and connection with their child.
Michelle doesn’t do her job because she loves poop and pee, but she does it because she loves being able to help parents learn to communicate with their children from a young age and loves to reduce children’s dependence upon diapers. Curtailing diaper use has saved her clients an average of $50-$100 per month, while simultaneously reducing their eco-footprint—two great reasons to smile!
Michelle is your go-to gal when it comes to learning how to mind your child’s “pees” and “poos”!