The Potty School's Member Club
*** If you join on, or before, 4/7/17 you will also be given access to the mini-course Nights, Naps & Accidents for FREE! (a $29.97 value!) ***
Benefits of The Member Club:
- Exclusive access to weekly live Q&As
- time to get your potty training questions answered, in real time! (they will also be recorded for playback at a later date)
- Access to a new expert bundle each month!
- Private access to The Member Club to interact with your peers
- this is not an open group and greatly reduces the risk of unwelcomed "intruders"
- Free Pottying Personality Quiz & Profile Results
- 20% discount on all private consultation services
- Keep the monthly pricing your maintained subscription starts at, for life!
WEEKLY LIVE Q&A CALL
You don't have to struggle on your own with questions! Michelle and The Potty School team are ready to help your move forward on your pottying journey!
A NEW BUNDLE EVERY MONTH
Chock full of methods and strategies to help you move forward on your potty training journey. We love to share top-of-the-line experts to help you in all areas of Potty Training.
ACCOUNTABILITY & ENCOURAGEMENT
Access to the other members in the secret group who you can reach out to on your pottying journey.
What is The Member Club?
The Member Club was created specifically to help parents who are wanting to potty train their children. Whether you are still pregnant and just wanting a head start, have a young child and are just researching, or have already tried "everything" and are at a loss, we are here for you.
Potty training isn't a "one-size fits all" kind of journey. The are ups and downs and sometimes what we expect as "linear" learning just doesn't match-up to what the reality of potty training a toddler, or pre-schooler looks like.
This group is open for people who are choosing to potty train at any age, though specifically geared toward parents of children ages 18+ month (though we love teaching Elimination Communication to those with children 0-18 months via classes!)
Whether it's your first look into potty training, or you've potty trained an older child and just want a refresher course...or a more family-appropriate method for you...you're in the right here. We're here to guide you every step of the way, no matter how long it takes to get there, no judgment passed.
At first this group will be based on the weekly live Q&A sessions - but will soon develop to have a line-up of monthly expert interviews that will be stored for you as a "course" bundle waiting for you to access at your leisure.
Connect with Other Parents & Access to Potty Training Expert
- Live Question and Answer sessions with Michelle
- Connect with other parents in the goup, and find an accountability partner with a similar pottying personality as you
- 24/7 access to peer support
- Recorded teachings on a variety of topics, from live classes (Starting in April, 2017)
- The opportunity to book a personalized consultation via phone, video chat, or email at 20% off! (This alone may pay for your member subscription!)
Some of the Common Troubleshooting Questions Parents Have Include:
- Where to start?
- Why does my child pee in the toilet, and then on the ground immediately afterwards?
- My child always hides to poop, how do I get that poop in the potty?
- My child is scared of the toilet and has sensory issues, how do I help him?
- I'm just feeling overwhelmed and need someone to just tell me what the next step is!
- My child has never been dry during naptime ever...how are we going to ever get out of diapers?
- I got rid of the diapers, and now she's screaming for them...do I keep using them?
If You're Wanting to Learn More About Any of the Below, The Member Club is for you!
- Nights & nap training
- How diet affects potty training (and how to improve it)
- Which potty to choose, and why
- Potty Training at an early age
- Potty Training with developmental, emotional or social issues
- Parents of Multiples
- Continuity when there are multiple caregivers
- Transitioning from the mini-potty to the toilet
- Traveling with a newly potty trained kiddo
Michelle enjoys spending her days with her three children (ages 4, 2, and mobile baby) and has two successfully potty trained children and she's practicing the method called "Elimination Communication" (EC) with the baby.
Having first learned about Elimination Communication while living in Nicaragua, Michelle has since become more educated about how to bridge the gap of efficiency and gentleness by providing a "choose your own adventure" kind of potty training program. She knows that not every child is the same and you can't cram them into one particular method.
So...she won't be offended if you don't agree with all her suggestions, they are meant to pick and choose from as fits your family! She has completed a potty training certification program and has learned by not only potty training her own children, and other children in her home through a volunteer hosting program, but also by personally helping hundreds of families on their pottying journeys!
From classes, to personalized consultations she enjoys getting to educate, encourage and help families turn the dread term "potty training" into small step-by-step, attainable action items - that can even be fun to achieve!
Michelle doesn't do her job because she loves poop and pee, but she does it because she loves being able to help parents learn to communicate with their children from a young age and loves to reduce children’s dependence upon diapers. Curtailing diaper use early has saved her clients an average of $50 per month, (most clients' children are out of diapers 6-10 months earlier than the current US potty training completion averages!), while simultaneously reducing their eco-footprint—two great reasons to smile!
Michelle is your go-to gal when it comes to learning how to mind your child’s “pees” and “poos”!
Michelle, and The Potty School, have recently been featured in:
MSN Money - 6 Really Dumb Ways Americans Waste Money
OC Family Family Magazine (print, Feb. 2017)
The Mothership International Ltd. (Members' Club, Feb. 2017)
ABC.com (October, 2016)
NBC.com (October, 2016)
FOX.com (October, 2016)
CBS.com (October, 2016)
Open Forest - 10 + 1 Brief ADHD Back to School Tips from Pros and Moms
TheStrollwithHaley.com - Potty Training Q & A
The Money Champ - How She Built a Successful Business Teaching Parents How to Potty Train
If you're interested in booking Michelle for an upcoming event, she can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org and will be booking a limited amount of engagements.