This monthly bundle is for those who haven't started potty training yet and want to avoid constipation, those whose children are constipated, and anyone who just wants to get more veggies in their child's diet.
I'm so excited to share this month's bundle with you because I know that so many of you mamas struggle with getting your children to not only eat vegetables...but to even look at them! We've partnered with Jennifer Zils, the found of Kids Eat Vegetables to give some tips and pointed on how to integrate vegetables into your child's diet, seamlessly, and without giant arguments.
She's a wife, mother of three and a Certified Integrative Health Coach, specializing in helping families embrace healthy eating and lifestyle choices. My objective is simple: to help families ditch the soda and eat more vegetables by sharing my own family’s journey from Kool-Aid and Mac ’n Cheese to kombucha and kale.
In this bundle you will learn:
- Ideas of when the best times are to introduce veggies
- How to give both "see-able" and "invisible" veggies - and recipes for both
- 4 recipes that are fiber-filled to help keep your children regular
- How to make smoothies even healthier, and acceptable by your children
Welcome to Kids Eat Vegetables! I am founder Jennifer Zils—wife, mother of three and a Certified Integrative Health Coach, specializing in helping families embrace healthy eating and lifestyle choices. My objective is simple: to help families ditch the soda and eat more vegetables by sharing my own family’s journey from Kool-Aid and Mac ’n Cheese to kombucha and kale.
- Maybe you’re thinking “But I don’t even know what kombucha and kale are!”
- Maybe you’re already making healthy food choices for yourself but you struggle with what to make for your family that doesn’t come out of a box.
- Maybe your family is already eating well and living a healthy lifestyle and you just need some fresh ideas for how to incorporate more vegetables.
Wherever you are on your journey, I’m here to inspire and encourage you to be adventurous with your food and try new things. I want you to confidently declare with your family beside you: “We make healthy choices!”
Having experience as both a working mom and a stay-at-home mom, I understand the unique challenges of each position. We all have one thing in common: not enough time! So many of tips & tricks you will find here at Kids Eat Vegetables will save you time while providing maximum nutrition (and fun!) for your kids of all ages.
The transition from processed foods to real foods is a journey. It takes time and patience. Making the commitment AS A FAMILY and having support are essential.
Together, we are growing a strong community of like-minded moms who have all struggled with the transition from the standard American diet of processed foods to real foods. KidsEatVegetables.com is here to help with resources, support, recipes and programs. It is possible for you to finally align your family goals with your daily food choices. We’re so glad you’re here!